domingo, 4 de noviembre de 2007

Volunteering only one week

2007/11/1, Rebecca Duerst : Dear Ecotrackers,My name is Rebecca Duerst, and I am interested in volunteering for one weekbetween November 26 and December 24. I am interested in working withchildren, particularly by teaching English or basic health and nutrition,but would also be happy to help in any other activity includingenvironmental conservation. I am a certified teacher in Science and Art, andalso have a PhD in Microbiology. I have a strong dedication to volunteeringabroad, and in January, I am going to Namibia for 2 years as a volunteer toteach Science. I was given clearance after medical and psychologicalevaluation during the application process for that program. Please let meknow if there are any opportunities for me to work with Ecotrackers. I lookforward to hearing from you soon.Thank you very much for your assistance,Rebecca Duerst
Dear Rebeca
If you want to be a volunteer with us you must to be honest with you and with us
Why do you think could be interesting for us to work with you one week?
Do you know Spanish?
How could you to help us? Do you think the ecuatorian poor people can learn English in one week?,
What do you know about the nutritional or health problem in the Pacific Coast Andes or Amazonian?
What do you want to learn with us in one week?
Could you plant 100 trees or write an interesting report about the natural or cultural destruction in one week?
If you could be director of volunteer projects in Ecotrackers what could be the answer to your proposition?
Best regards
Maximiliano Moreno

No hay comentarios: